Tuesday, February 9, 2010

















FS 2(1st observation)
'Experience is the best Teacher'



At last,for several days that we went on LWES BLDG.I,the principal is always not around,i think 3 times we failed to met the principal.Like in saying try and try until you succeed.And now,I'm so happy because even though it is friday Mrs. Clarita Albos(Principal)is there,and it is her birthday.First we do, we went to Mrs. Sario,the one in-charge in PHIL-IRI or in oral reading.So we divided into 5 ,and they gave us a sheet of paper and discuss what shall we do. Each of us,have assigned students who individually read in front of us.And after that we measure their comprehension on what they understand to the selection:English and Filipino.While they are reading,and we listen,we write down their numbers of miscues,their's so many things come in to my mind.First,when there is a students who is hard to pronounce some of the words,what come to my mind is that,'when I'am still in elementary do I act kike this?Which is hard to pronounce the word?I'am fast or slow reader?Second,when there are some who cannot answer the queations,do I like them?

On the other hand,there's so many things I've learned.First,we should be consider the individual differences of the pupils,don't be inconsiderate in some of the pupils who cannot read very well. But instead, help them step by step on how to pronounce words correctly. Second, we should temper in those pupils who is weak,understand them, and have a long understanding on what they are. Help them to overcome their weaknesses and help them to think that they can do it.

And lastly,as the future educators be practice ourselves to deal with students,and their individual differences,understand them in many aspect. Now, even though it is our first observations,I can say that it is very important day from me,because there's so many things i realize on myself.

"Success is not measured by what a man accomplishes, but by the opposition he has encountered and the courage with which he has maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds".



No comments:

Post a Comment